Shipping, Returns, and General Policies
· We will gladly ship items to our customers almost anywhere in the continental United States. We can ship your repair to you when ready upon request or any in-stock item in the store within 48 hours. We typically ship via USPS and will insure all items appropriately.
USPS Regular Mail (up to $200 value) $4.95 per package ***Special... Free shipping on web purchases!
USPS Insured Mail (up to $25,000 value) $9.95 per package ***Special... Free shipping on web purchases!
USPS Express Mail (up to $25,000 value) $19.95 per package ***Special... $9.95 on web purchases!
Return & Exchange Policy
· Charles Frederick Jewelers accepts merchandise for refund, store credit, or exchange within 14 days of purchase. No refunds will be granted on special orders or custom work. Any merchandise accepted for return must be in the same condition as when received at time of sale.
Custom Work and Special Orders
· Custom designed jewelry involves metal, gems, and labor furnished by Charles Frederick Jewelers for a specific client. As such, all custom jewelry is non-refundable, and requires a 20% nonrefundable deposit before the work begins. Every effort is made by Charles Frederick Jewelers to accurately make the item(s) so ordered. Full payment upon receipt will denote the client’s complete satisfaction.
· We regret that special orders are not returnable and that no refund or exchange can be made. All special orders require a 20% non-refundable deposit. A special order includes any jewelry, gemstone, or repair item ordered or altered at the client’s request.
· Most items may be put on layaway for a maximum of 6 months with a minimum deposit of 20%. There must be monthly payment activity and the item must be paid for in full by the end of the layaway period. Layaway deposits are refundable within 14 days of the initial deposit.
Colored Gemstone & Diamond Disclosures